Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween.


I hope that you all have a fabulous Halloween. I have had the most amazing week at the art of dance with a themed week of spooky fun and Halloween inspired classes. Check out some of the Halloween witches (above) who visited my studio for sinister fun. It seems that the art of dance is not the only school hosting a little Halloween terror, PDC approved pole dance school Emily's Pole Fitness have been sticking sweets to the ceiling and getting their students to climb to the tops of the pole to reach their rewards. One student managed a Gemini at the top of the pole so she could salvage a sweet with her toes!

PDC approved JLN Fitness have also hosted a Halloween pole dancing competition. Thanks to the lovely Jess from JLN for the fabulous bouquet of flowers she sent me to help brighten my week after my friend's funeral. The delivery really picked me up at what would otherwise have been a very low point.



You may want to check out the interview I have just done with US Pole dancer Josiah Grant AKA BadAzz (pictured above), click here to read the full article.


I will keep it short today as there are lots of little jobs I need to catch up on but I will leave you with mine (above) and my husbands (below) pumpkin carvings! 



Stay Healthy,


Sam x

No comments: