Thursday 15 July 2010

Pole Dancing Progress

Thought I would use today's blog to upload a few videos from my recent pole dancing practice. The videos should help to explain a few of my lovely multi-coloured bruises as well as giving some of my students a chance to enjoy my pain! Here is the no-handed corkscrew which is definitely not a pleasure to learn:



The Boomerang Leg circles or swivel hips:



One of my favourite spins - The Snake (apologies to the students who learned the snake this week and who now have large bruises and abrasions to their elbows.)



The scary Flying Back Hook:


A big Thank you to Michaela Roberts (NSPDS), Emma Thorpe (UPPDC) and Georgina Gale for helping with this weeks filming for the Pole Dance Community Syllabus.

Loads more news to follow very soon,

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

No comments: