Monday 28 September 2009

What a weekend!

picture above of Councillor David Chadwick and myself opening the new JLN fitness studio, principal pole dance instructor Jess Leanne Norris is pictured centre.

Well things have been pretty hectic since my last blog and my husband has driven me on a 500 mile round trip stopping in Bradford, Westhoughton and Cheadle! To cut a long story short I have spent the weekend doing an official opening for a pole dance studio, JLN fitness, in Westhoughton in Bolton and have tied the visit in with a trip to see my husbands family in Bradford.

Click here to read the article I have just written for the pole dance community about the opening of the JLN studio. Click here to see the part 1 of the video diary of the opening and click here for part 2.

Here is my performance from the opening;

A quick bit of news before I fly off to teach some pole classes in Exeter, the wonderful new board for the University of Plymouth pole dancing society managed to sign up 142 members yesterday and look set to become on of the biggest clubs at the university! It means life at the art of dance will be a bit busier for the next few weeks as we get all the new students, male and female through their inductions. More news to follow on the UPPDC (UPPDC facebook group).

Lastly a huge big thank you to my husband for supporting me throughout the hectic weekend and for being generally lovely!

Stay healthy,

Sam x

No comments: