Thursday 17 September 2009

Pole Performance

Just a quick blog from me as I am about to bury my head in the computer for a few hours to write a set of memorandum and articles of association for my new company - news to follow on that. I am not partcularly excited about writing such a document but am excited about the possibilities that will come as a result of the new company status. I am unsure if it is a good thing or a bad thing but for the last three days I have been feeling under the weather so writing a document is probably more suited to my mood than bouncing around on the pole.

Hopefully my health will fully return by Saturday ready for me three sets at the Tavisrock festival. I then have a really hectic week teaching in Exeter, Plymouth and Liskeard before setting of to Bolton & Bradford for 4 days to open Jess's (JLN Fitness) new studio and to do some masterclasses for her students. Click here for full information on Jess's new studio and the surrounding publicity.

Rather than bore you with any more details of mems and art or ill health I will leave you with some photos from the Bristol qualifying heats of Pole Divas. The pictures were taken by the lovely James from Motion Stop factory. James is coming down to Plymouth next month to do another shoot with me which should be great fun, I am also waiting to see the results of the photo shoot that Sue, Tamar, Mia & I did on Monday with Christ Trent from Global Eye photography.


Gemini Variation

Cradle (concorde legs)

Brass Monkey

no idea what this is called!

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

No comments: