Sunday 22 March 2009

A blog in pictures



As this is my 2nd blog in the same number of days and as I am also going to blog tomorrow I will try to post mainly pictures today to save your brain any unnecessary stress. I wasn't going to blog today but after last nights amazing lobster supper I couldn't resist some smugness, I also found a few other photos that I have been meaning to share with you so here goes. Firstly the image at the top of the blog and immediately below were photos my husband took whilst on holiday in Lanzarote in December last year, they were taken at the fantastic viewpoint of Mirador Del Rio
As discussed here are 2 pics from last night, the first is the Restaurant looking rather lovely after its recent refurb and the second is my main dish of Lobster with new potatoes, salad and a red pepper mayo. I must point out that I have not been to the Waterfront Restaurant for some time but the improvement there is huge, the food, service and surroundings are far better than they have ever been and even the toilets have had a facelift, Congratulations to Steve and Kelly who have worked so hard to make the transformation happen, I will definitely be returning again soon and am glad to see one of Plymouth little gems looking so good.I thought some of you might like to see our art of dance pigeon chicks who have successfully nested outside my office, they are very cute but I don't think the picture does them justice.
Lastly - Happy Mothers day to all mothers out here and in particular my wonderful Mum whom I think thoroughly enjoyed her lobster meal last night!

Well more blogging from me tomorrow on Rosanna's latest work and I will blog mid week about my husbands forthcoming Thai and kick boxing show next Sunday, there are stll plenty of tickets left and the show is full of local fighters, I am thoroughly looking forward to cornering for the Saints fighters and hope they will all win.

Have a Great Sunday

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

No comments: