Tuesday 17 February 2009

Flexibility

My quest to improve my fitness continues with some extra pole training sessions booked in for Thursday & Friday, I find that training with fellow instructors ensures that I work hard and do not spend half the time rummaging through various CD's looking for a track to train too! Aside from my pole fitness my busy schedule has prevented me from attending my regular yoga sessions. I hope that I can make it to Nixi's flexibility session next Thursday, check out the art of dance events page for details. Anyone can attend the session and participants do not need to be members. My new inspiration for flexibility is the following video entitled 'Rhythmic gymnastics is not easy':

For those of you who think that pole dancing is just for women and involves a very expensive metal pole, think again, check out this guy who has obviously been to more flexibility classes than me and has gone for a very economic pole!

The ongoing SDC fiasco continues, thanks to Glamour Puss for her brilliant blog and massive brownie points to Jo for her blog about me!!


Stay healthy,

Sam x

1 comment:

Glamourpuss said...

My God! That second video is extraordinary!

Puss