Sunday 25 January 2009

A big sigh of relief

Apologies for not blogging over the past few days but Mr Taxman insists that all 07/08 accounts are submitted by January 31st, it has been my intention throughout the year to keep on top of my book-keeping and accounts but as you have probably gathered I have not done so. As a result I have spent today and yesterday doing said accounts and collating and numbering receipts. I truly hate doing accounts but am relieved to know that they are out of the way for another year is great.

The nasty accounts are not the only reason for not blogging, On Friday I spent the day in London, it was a truly momentous meeting at the Equity HQ but you will have to wait to hear exactly what happened. What I can tell you is that hopefully the Pole dancing industry is about to move dramatically forwards in a very positive direction.

On top of the accounts and the London trip I am desperately trying to deal with the completion of the 2nd studio and the essential planning of the pending 5th Birthday Bash, news on both subjects to follow. I have also been arranging the next stage of filming for the forthcoming art of dance pole dancing DVD's. All the aforementioned activities are in addition to the general day to day hassles of running your own business but I love it really!

The Lordette of Darkness returned today which is a big relief as I do lean on her a lot at work and I have missed her whilst she has been away. Keep an eye on Jo's blog for smug holiday news from her skiing holiday.

Oh and just to add to the mayhem I have taken delivery of 8 very cute cockatiels, 5 grey males, 1 adult cinnamon female and 2 ultra cute cinnamon babies, the birds settled into their new home almost immediately and are adorable to watch.

I will keep it short and sweet today but will blog again very soon,

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

No comments: