Friday 17 October 2008

I fell off

As you can gather from the title of this blog my routine didn't quite go as choreographed. I fell during a shoulder mount hook pose (for those of you who don't understand the terminology you can work it out from the pending videos). The rest of the routine went really well and overall I am really chuffed with my performance. Before I expand on the evening let me tell you the results

1st: Alesia Vazmitsel
2nd: Tracey Simmonds (should have been first in my opinion)
3rd: Deb Riley

Obviously I thought Tracey had it in the bag as her performance was like no other that I had seen, it was simply breathtaking. Alesia was stunning and I have to say that both dancers were head and shoulders above the rest of us.

I don't know my final placing but would hope that I got in the top 5, although I am unsure how my fall would have affected the final scores.

All the competitors gave their best and just taking part is a great opportunity. I will tell you the full story later as I have to tell you all about my fantastic mum and all the other wonderful people who have played a part in the last 48 hours. Off to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Stay healthy,

Sam x

No comments: