Monday 1 September 2008

Food Glorious Food


It has been a while since I have eaten out and raved about it but yesterday on a rare day off my husband and I ventured out to Down Thomas for a short stroll on the coastal path and a meal at the lovely Mussel Inn, The pub has been refurbished and looks great. I ordered two starters as a main - pink bream and mussels and chips- and my husband ordered scallops with black pudding and bacon followed by a steak and kidney pie. We couldn't fault any of the food as it was divine and the service was equally impressive, I highly recommend this restaurant. If you like freshly cooked food then this is the place to go. Here are a few pics of the evening sunset at Heybrook bay.

On the subject of food I am just tucking into a lovely jacket potato with mackerel, beetroot, spinach, garlic olives and a smidgen if Alioli (proper garlic mayonnaise), all very healthy and very tasty, it is essential that I look after my body and in particular my muscles so I am at my best for Saturday. Today's practice for the pending finals went quite well, Jo, Tamar and I went through our individual training programmes and I did two complete run through of my performance. Some of the moves I am doing are really challenging my flexibility! If you want to see some amazing flexibility then check out this gymnast on Britain's got talent!


Also I found this clip on Suzie Wong's blog and couldn't resist posting it, it is very funny!


More news on Wednesday about the pole vs lap dancing debate, check out tomorrow herald for full coverage of the lap dancing club proposals and comments on the this is Plymouth website!

Stay healthy,

Sam x

2 comments:

pierre l said...

I wish you really good luck for Saturday, Sam.

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

Thank you Pierre - I need it! Will video it and post the footage next week, Sam x