Saturday 27 September 2008

Chaos & Watch Ashore coffee morning

So much has happened since I last blogged that I really don't know where to start! Rosanna, Hayley and Nixi have returned from holiday and are all looking refreshed and glowing unlike Jo and I who have been covering for the skivers and are seriously knackered. Hopefully everyone will have some nice holiday pictures to add to their blogs to make us all jealous!

This week has seen some very important developments for the art of dance two of which I can't even blog about yet - so wait till Monday for full info..........

For those of you who enjoyed watching Bridgy from Plymouth Sound pole dancing you will be pleased to know that this week he had the 'pleasure' of having his legs waxed, Val Bryant from Morgan's waxed his legs from top to bottom and thoroughly enjoyed every moment unlike poor Bridgy, Click here to view the pictures.

The Herald has two new bloggers - dieter Ellie Hopton and Sgt Trevor Skeggs, I hope they enjoy blogging as much as I do.

On Wednesday Jo and I performed and spoke at the Watch Ashore coffee morning, the event raised over £500 for breast cancer charity breakthrough. The event was a great chance to take pole dancing to a new audience, most of the women were 60 years of age and over with the oldest being 92. Three of the women were brave enough to get up and have a go! The ladies had decked Derriford Church Hall out in various shades of pink and had even got two models of Jo and I for the raffle table:

Here is me:
Here is Jo:
Here are our lovely audience:


I will upload the videos of the talk and demo tomorrow. Thanks to the ladies at Watch Ashore for inviting us and for being such a brilliant and receptive audience.

More exciting stuff to follow - off now to teach a hen party then off to the Waterfront for a meal courtesy of Chris Passmore from Adwheels who is treating my husband and I to this all expenses paid night out!

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

2 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

Wow! That picture of Jo is amazing! She's breaking the laws of gravity with that new pole trick...

Puss

sam@theartofdance.co.uk said...

She has a strong muff! Sam x