Saturday 17 May 2008

Happy birthday to me

Well today will be perhaps the shortest blog I have ever written as it is my birthday and I have just returned from Raffles Bar. After a 5 hour pole jam (of which I managed 3 and a half hours!) we ventured to Raffles for a few post jam beverages. I want to thank a few people for making the day special. Thanks to my husband as always, thanks to my Mum for the lovely cards and presents, thanks to my Dad & Pat for the lovely card and money. Thanks to Jo for being there as my friend and essential number 2 for the art of dance and for the beautiful oriental lilies. Thanks to Rosanna for her card, kind words and ongoing support, Thanks to Nixi for her text, Thanks to Mia for her friendship and support of the art of dance, Thanks to Sarah and her husband Neil for being great friends and for understanding my business and supporting my business ethos, Thanks to Miranda for turning up and being a great sport, Thanks to Kirsty (the first student I ever taught) for turning up and introducing some new friends to the art of pole dancing, Thanks to Phil and all the staff at Raffles for looking after me, singing happy birthday to me and giving me flowers and cake, Thanks to Sue for being an ongoing friend and a valuable part of the art of dance team. I will stop my thanks now as there are simply to many people to mention without whom I would never achieved half of what I have.

Have a great weekend,

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

3 comments:

ArtofdanceJo said...

Thanks for being such a lovely boss and friend, and such a great laugh! Glad you had a fab day and were spoiled.

Love Jo
xxxxxx

Glamourpuss said...

Gratitude is the way to go - Happy Birthday, lovely one.

Puss

MrsG said...

It was a lovely day - thank you for sharing it with all of us!! xxx