Wednesday 6 February 2008

Pole dancing news.


I thought some of you may be interested in this video from a recent pole dancing competition in Barcelona, the dancer really demonstrates the strength and agility needed to pole dance well, hope you like it. Also a big thank you to
Glamour Puss for blogging about my recent saga with Plymouth university and their dance dance dance event.

For any of my students who are reading this you may be interested in Rosanna's valentines day workshop, for more info click here.

Did any of you watch Supersize vs Superskinny last night on Channel 4, what a great programme, lots of very good nutritional information and sensible advice for changing your diet, click here to view more info on the fascinating programme. It is really important to get your diet right and to consider your lifestyle carefully before making any diet choices. My Instructors and I have to think carefully about what we eat and when we eat and if you get it wrong your performance on the pole will suffer as a result.

Lastly if any of you are members of the Plymouth university pole dancing club please vote for Nixi as chair!

I will keep my blog short for today as I have lots of admin staring at me from my desk.

Stay Healthy,

Sam x

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Yea, thanks Sam for the mention xxxxx
See you Saturday xxx

Glamourpuss said...

Excellent clip. And thanks for the shout out, petal.

Puss