Tuesday 26 June 2007

New day new blog!

Today is the day I start my new blog page and as with all new things it has taken me a little while to get used to get used to using the new system but I like a challenge. I am hoping to get you all a little more involved with the blog by posting comments on your ideas for health and fitnes and general feedback on what sort of information you would like included in the blog, otherwise you just get my opinion.

I want to hear from you on all aspects from food to drink, sport to alternative exercise, unusual remedies and funny stories involving your own personal health and fitness. Videos and photos are also welcome and can be sent to me via e-mail: sam@theartofdance.co.uk

I must be honest the grey skies are not inspiring me to get you to be more active in fact quite the opposite, we should be outdoors enjoying the fantastic June weather but for those of us in the UK that is far from the case. As the news showed us today actually going out in the terrible rain can be deadly and that is certainly not a topic to promote health and fitness. Let's hope the weather improves.

So I leave you to think about how you can help my blog and also for those of you in and around the south west why not visit the Ocean project, run by the barbican theatre. The ocean project is choreographed by Jules Laville and will feature youth dance groups perforing outside the National marine Aquarium and in and around the barbican. It wil be a great opportunity for local people to learn more about the ocean and get involved with local dance. The event will take place on June 30th and July 1st, for more information please visit http://www.barbicantheatre.co.uk/

In the mean time I will look forward to your inspiring comments on health and fitness, Stay Healthy, Sam x

No comments: